Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Kindergarten!




The day has finally come! E has been counting it down since, oh, that would be April. He loves his teacher, a young male, he made some friends the first day, and he came home very tired. He woke this morning refreshed and wishing he got to go today (half the kids went yesterday and the others today and then tomorrow they all start going together). When E got home and I looked in his backpack I was reminded as to how direct you have to be with young elementary kids. I sent him with his school supplies in his backpack and he came home with them all still in there:)

It is hard to believe that E is old enough for all of this. A friend was reminising how she can remember me calling to say he was born and holding this tiny guy in the hospital. I think back to the rocky start that he had and am so relieved and grateful for how beautifully he is manuevering his way through life thus far.

No comments: