Tuesday, July 31, 2007

In with a bang out with a munch!







We started July with E knocking out his top two front teeth in a driveway and we are now here on the last day of July and while eating his lunch he lost one of his bottom middle teeth and swallowed it. In fact he didn't know it was gone for about 10min. until he was talking to me and I noticed something was off and asked him to open his mouth.

In between loosing teeth we took a wonderful trip to Neskowin Oregon with my parents and sister and family. The weather was not great, but we had a blast! I LOVE the ocean and luckily so do E and R. Kevin tried his hand at salmon fishing and kite flying. He was successful at both. Unfortunately he caught a wild salmon and you aren't allowed to keep them. (The farm raised have had a small fin clipped before being released so you can tell them apart).

Our weather at home has been great in that it is warm but not hot. The kids and I spend most mornings out and about and then we fill up the pool and they jump in after nap and quiet time. We have new patio furniture so when Kevin gets home we just stay out and eat dinner outside which is great. I never thought I really needed a table to do that, but we have tripled the number of times we have eaten outside just by getting one.

We are down to 36 days until E starts kindergarten and I trully can't believe it. Weren't we just getting him off oxygen and all that. Anyway, he is so excited and will find out and meet his teacher the end of August.

Keep Enjoying the Summer!!

2 comments:

Ranger said...

Nice pic of the lost teeth. And tell Kev that he has to send me the manufacturer of the time trialing thing R was in on the bike.

HeidiJ said...

We borrowed that from a friend so I'll get back to you on the name. It was the coolest thing ever and I know your little one would LOVE it. Kevin also said it was very easy to ride with her like that.