

August ended and September began with a great visit from Kevin's brother and family. It was so fun to watch the E and Rue play with their little cousin. I love having people come to visit because you get to do things that you never make time for otherwise. We went to the Aquarium, Pike Place Market, lots of parks, and my favorite restaurant Chinooks! School is now underway and E is enjoying first grade, even though he has told me at least three times that he misses summer vacation. We do enjoy our lazy mornings over here!! Rue starts up gymnastics and preschool this week and she is so excited!
People often ask what is your favorite season. Now I can truly come up with things that are great about each one. However, I would fall tops the charts! I love the crisp nights and mornings, with sunshine filled days. I love all the new beginnings and start of routine again. I love the new attempts to more organized. I love the changing leaves on all the new trees in our neighborhood!
No comments:
Post a Comment