From the moment I found out I was expecting a girl I have visualized this day. Her first dance class. She was counting down the days for a week and even though I was worried she had no trouble with me not being in the room. They are required to wear ballet shoes and every girl in there was covered in pink from head to toe. It was like seeing 8 R's and the teacher is a young 20 and they hung on everything she said. I had never seen my daughter follow directions so well!! She had so much fun that when she got home she turned on the CD player and conducted her own dance class.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Dance Class Has Begun!
From the moment I found out I was expecting a girl I have visualized this day. Her first dance class. She was counting down the days for a week and even though I was worried she had no trouble with me not being in the room. They are required to wear ballet shoes and every girl in there was covered in pink from head to toe. It was like seeing 8 R's and the teacher is a young 20 and they hung on everything she said. I had never seen my daughter follow directions so well!! She had so much fun that when she got home she turned on the CD player and conducted her own dance class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment